Monday, September 26, 2011

Things I have been working on...

I seriously need a new camera because these photos do not do justice for how cute this mirror turned out. And not to mention, I couldn't quite get a good angle. Mirrors are tricky to take pics of. Anyway- this is a very large frame that was painted a cream-ish color. Then re-finished to give it a vintage shabby chic look. It is on sale for $50. (e-mail me for exact dimensions)
I have more I will be doing, but if you'd like to place an order with a custom color, please let me know.
Here is an adorable padded frame that you can put an 8x10 photo in. The corners just slide right under the ribbon. This is for sale for $25. The nice bulky frame is painted cream and re finished also.

Here is my first home-made belt. I'm lovin it! It's meant to wear high up. I think it will for sure doll up a plain cardigan :) Maybe I'll get my pal to model it for me.... I will start making more designs and get these ready to sell soon!



Gladiator sandals for babies! I'm about ready to crank these out in every color. I love the flower on top. I just learned how to do them and can't stop making them! These are not really shoes obviously, because they do not have bottoms. They are mearly for decoration for infant's little feeties. They are just adorable. I'm trying to get sized down and then I'll know how much I'll charge. Just give me a little time and I'll start taking orders :)


My new coffee table! I just love it! I am so mad at myself for not taking a before picture. We got it from a garage sale and literally came straight home to re-finish it. Here it is though. I just need to find a cute rug now to go underneath.

No comments:

Post a Comment